My client is a growing online technology organisation with Headquarters in Dublin and operations globally across 15 countries, going through significant employee population growth and expansion. An opportunity to lead the HR function as a Head of People has arisen, and we are currently searching for a high achieving, robust and strategic HR professional to join this extremely attractive organisation.
As the Head of People, you will manage a team of Talent Acquisition employees and HR Generalist employees and work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to develop and align the People Strategy with the business needs and future plans.
- Collaborate and partner with the business to develop and implement the People Strategy that maps directly to the business strategy and delivers tangible business outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with senior leaders and act as their trusted advisor.
- Partner with the business on all HR streams including; Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Reward, HR Operations and Learning & Development.
- Deliver high quality, efficient and consistent HR initiatives and services across multiple locations and functions.
- Provide expert input to organisation design and development strengthened by strong commercial management of people costs and people risks across functions.
- Champion the talent agenda, develop and retain the highest-calibre individuals through talent mapping and succession planning creating clear career paths and development opportunities.
- Use management information and data to deliver key insights to the senior leadership teams and drive suitable action plans
- Own the delivery of HR policies and practices aligned to comply with best practice and legislation whilst effectively supporting business goals and maintaining an innovative performance culture.
You will be a qualified HR leader, with a strong academic and professional background, used to working in environments that have gone through significant growth and scale. You will display experience of working effectively with a Senior Leadership Team and can drive the HR agenda smoothly and efficiently. You will have a proven track record of operating at a senior level, supporting business leaders in their functions in a changing environment.
- Third level degree with CIPD is essential.
- Strong communication skills at all levels are important for success in this role.
- Strong project management experience with the delivery of HR projects is key.
- Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Results driven and collaborative in style of working with a positive attitude.
- A demonstrated agility by being flexible and open to change.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.