A global organisation, who is a leader in its field with a vast and diverse employee population across various geographical locations are currently hiring a new Reward professional to join the business as a Head of Reward, to lead the Irish Reward function and lead a team to drive the Total Reward agenda in line with key objectives.
Reporting to the HR Director, the Head of Reward will have responsibility for leading out on Compensation and Benefits initiatives, reward and recognition programmes and the company health and Wellbeing programme. Joining a robust team of Human Resources professionals, you will be part of a Reward community sharing knowledge and best practice frameworks.
- Driving a Reward strategy which encompasses best practice reward initiatives, ensuring reward structures remain market competitive and relevant.
- Managing the delivery of the annual salary review, and other internal pay schemes, including benchmarking, developing proposals, ensuring system delivery and implementation of recommendations.
- Developing an insightful dashboard to share key data and trends with senior leadership teams.
- Managing the delivery of the Health & Wellbeing offering and ensuring this remains fit for purpose for future ways of working.
- Collaborating with HR colleagues, in particular HR Business Partners and Recruitment, to ensure reward elements are being applied consistently and appropriately.
- Analysing external and internal data for benchmarking purposes, providing guidance to senior leadership in relation to reward decisions and Health & Wellbeing offerings.
- Building relationships across Reward communities, internally and externally and managing related service providers.
- Partnering with senior business Leaders to ensure the Reward and Health & Wellbeing agendas are aligned to achieving key business strategies.
The ideal candidate will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in a global structure and an organisation that is growing strongly. Successful achievement of professional qualifications and a third level degree are preferred. Several years' experience as a Leader working with senior management teams influencing policy, process and behavioural change is key.
Other requirements for this role include;
- A strong focus on availing of stretch opportunities to accelerate your own personal learning and mentoring others to do likewise.
- Proven ability to move from planning to execution and deliver tangible results.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of IT systems.
- Evidence of researching and applying best practice frameworks when developing fit for purpose business solutions.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with the ability to create appropriate measures to consistently and clearly make the connection between Reward investment and business results
- A professional with a level of resilience and flexibility to adapt quickly to changing business priorities and demands.
- Logical thinker, pro-active with the ability to managing multiple complex competing priorities at once.
For more information, contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 or apply directly