HRM have been retained by a leading food company with operations locally, supplying products to the national and export markets as well as supermarket chains and local restaurants and hotels. Innovation and creativity are paramount to the success of this company with investment in research and new product development to ensure the products satisfy customer needs. There is a current need for a Head of Sales to join the business, to lead the Sales team and develop the Sales strategy.
As the new Head of Sales, you will create a strategic sales plan and build out the current Sales team with the view to develop into new international markets as well as maximise value in existing markets. Monitoring business performance and defining business targets to optimise commercial performance is crucial. For the right candidate, this means working closely with leadership teams, collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders and identification of new and innovative ways to enhance performance and forecasting.
- Overseeing all areas of Sales within the business, as well as leading and managing the existing Sales teams effectively.
- Designing and implementing strategic plans to reach and deliver sales targets and business objectives across its full portfolio.
- Monitoring business performance reporting systems linking to customer retention and banding as well as engaging in new sales development propositions.
- Supporting to establish a customer focused organisation to exceed customer expectations, minimize risks and increase overall value and revenue streams.
- Continuing to identify key areas for improvement in the overall sales process and create a clear and transparent sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Partner with the Directors of the business and other Head of Function to ensure an aligned business objective.
You will be qualified to Degree level and have experience in a fast-paced organisation where you can have led a Sales team and concentrated on the export business. You will have demonstrated an ability to work strategically to align the Sales strategy to the overall business objectives.
- The ability to manage various elements of a Sales Strategy in a complex and changing environment.
- Working effectively to tight deadlines and shifting priorities, showcasing strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Credible, strategic, and tactical Sales expertise, displaying pragmatism and an appreciation for the current landscape.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the capacity to adapt to changing priorities.
To learn more, apply online or call Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854