Due to continued growth and transformation, a leading global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking to hire an experienced Head of Talent & Organisation Effectiveness to join their site leadership team. The core goals of the brief will include providing strategic business leadership, leading efforts to enable people to make an impact and grow, while driving experiences where people can do their best work.
- Reporting to the Site Director, this role combines a blend of strategic and operational HR business leadership and is responsible for playing a significant role in the design and implementation of various people, talent, culture and OD related initiatives
- Strategic HR Planning: Translate business strategies, objectives, and challenges into the appropriate HR actions and initiatives
- Performance Architecture: Ensure organisations are structured for optimal performance and agility. Advise leaders around people management, career development, performance coaching
- Trend Forecasting: Leverage workforce analytics and strategic planning to develop talent strategies that identify and solve business issues, help leaders to see around corners to address future trends and changes to the talent landscape
- Change Leadership: Serve as an advisor to business leaders on how to effectively manage change
- Talent and Community Building: Build talent and relationships with formal and informal talent networks to cultivate growth in the organisation. Act as a champion for optimal employee experience and engagement
- The ideal candidate will clearly demonstrate proven HR Leadership expertise gained within a progressive pharmaceutical/biotechnology or medical devices organisation structure (Essential)
- The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude and a resilient approach, who enjoys working with an innovative team
- Clearly demonstrate a strong aptitude for coaching individuals and influencing at all levels; managing, challenging, and building positive relationships across the site with a reputation for integrity and achieving results.
- A successful HR professional will have a proven pragmatic and commercial leadership style with the ability to think conceptually as well as get things done. With a continuous improvement mindset.
- To be considered for this opportunity you must be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and the ability to combine it with your HR knowledge in a strategic manner to drive the business forward
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, innovative and experienced HR Professional to join a growing pharmaceutical organisation structure. The role will suit someone who wants to draw on their experience and ideas to help shape an extremely successful business.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Trish Horan at HRM on +353 86 1028185 for a confidential discussion.