Our client is a global brand with a large employee headcount and is an innovative market leader in their space. They are a customer-focused group who have achieved significant growth over recent years and have continued expansion plans across all business areas in the future. With a new Chief People Officer joining and leading the HR Function, the opportunity for a Head of Talent, Leadership and Performance has arisen. This role will be a member of the HR Leadership Team and will play a critical part in developing and designing best in class leadership and talent development strategies to strengthen the culture and enhance business performance.
Reporting to the Director of Organisational Development and working closely with the Chief People Officer, your role will be responsible for developing a new Centre of Expertise to transform how learning and talent development is offered across the organisation. This includes strategies across talent, development, succession, leadership, management, and performance.
You will have responsibility for:
- Translating needs into a leadership development strategy grounded in the current and future needs of the Leaders around behaviours, engagement and delivery.
- Developing and implementing leadership development programmes to build critical capabilities required of leaders at all levels.
- Delivering and facilitating target leadership development interventions and building in house capability to enable delivery.
- Designing an approach to identify, nurture and develop talent, working closely with key stakeholders to create a talent culture.
- Designing the performance development review and talent and succession planning processes in partnership with key business stakeholders and HR leaders.
- Embedding a focus on EDI through all processes and development initiatives.
- Utilising learning platforms to enable talent, leadership and performance goals.
- Maintaining an internal and external focus, networking to identify and recommend effective and innovative talent, leadership and performance development solutions.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must hold a degree in Human Resources or Psychology, or a related field, together with proven experience in designing and transforming existing and new leadership development, talent development, performance strategy, and the successful management of change with key stakeholders. Excellent knowledge and experience of designing, developing, and implementing Leadership and Talent Development initiatives and programmes is required. Knowledge of Learning Management Systems and best in class solutions to drive a learning culture as well as psychometric profiling and tools is important. Showcasing how to apply and integrate current and future trends in adult learning and motivation is valuable.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.