Head of Technology Recruitment
As the Head of IT Search for HRM, you are responsible for building and executing talent search strategies and solutions across a diverse range of client organisations including large multinational, indigenous and leading professional service firms in some of the leading international Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Medical Devices, professional services, and Food & Beverage industry sectors.
- You will use your technical expertise and relatable business experience to help our clients find and hire only the very best talent that supports their own performance goals.
- The IT recruitment lead will be responsible for leading and building a team of 360 recruiters across both permanent and contracting solutions to our clients with the ability to successfully advise our partners around market trends and key insights to the industry.
- You will develop new and maintain existing customer relationships with a view to upsell and cross sell HRMs products and divisions.
- At HRM, people are at the heart of everything we do. In this role you will be part of strong team who are contributing to future talent growth plans and initiatives.
You'll love this job if
- You thrive in a collaborative and collegial environment where people want to do their best work and build careers.
- You enjoy meeting with clients and candidates, building relationships and networking, regardless of whether it is in person when conditions allow or virtually to discuss and understand their needs in a transparent manner.
- You are a team player and enjoy engaging in continuous improvement activities.
- You thrive when working across a range of research, marketing, and business development initiatives focused on identifying commercial opportunities from both new and existing clients to achieve company revenue targets.
- You like programme management and stakeholder negotiations [both client and candidate] especially in response to detailed time sensitive client briefs and proposals to achieve the right outcomes.
- You enjoy working in an environment where there is no typical day.
We'd especially love to hear from you if
- You have at least three years' experience in recruitment and looking to progress your career into a more consultative manner where you get to truly partner with your clients and own your own relationships.
Benefits you'll enjoy
- Compensation - highly competitive.
- Regular recognition bonus opportunities with a market leading commission structure [monthly and quarterly].
- Hybrid working and flexible start times (2 days on site).
- HRM Intensive Onboarding Programme.
- Career focused continuous Learning & Development Programme.
- Health Care Plan.
- Family Leave
- Wellbeing Programme.
- CSR Programme.
If you are curious enough to know more, why not schedule a confidential chat with us? All you need to do is send us a current CV or link to a LinkedIn page, along with your mobile number and we will get in touch.
HRM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. HRM is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to our business and who feel a sense of belonging and inclusion when they join our team.