A leading organisation in the energy industry is looking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator to join their growing team on a permanent basis. This key position within the organisation forms an integral part of the HR department.
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Administrator who is seeking an exciting new role. This role is suited to someone with excellent communication skills, who is passionate about HR and who will support the HR team with projects. This is a fast-paced environment that offers a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience in all elements of recruitment and HR. Other responsibilities will include:
- HR Systems management, manager training on HR systems and first point of contact for HR systems
- Updating and maintaining online and paper employment records ensuring compliance with relevant legislation
- Administration of key transactional activities to support a seamless process and successful orientation and on boarding of new hires
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and business partners to ensure all HR requests are completed within an appropriate timeframe
- Logging, administering and resolving HR support requests
- Collating data for HR reporting and metrics
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
You must have minimum 1-2 years' experience in a HR environment. In addition you must have:
- A degree in HR Management or related qualification with CIPD accreditation (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and be able to prioritise multiple projects]
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
Salary €30,000-35,000 including secondary benefits.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Shauna O'Sullivan at HRM on +35316321871 for a confidential discussion.