One of Ireland's leading professional practices who design and support on building projects throughout Ireland and Worldwide are seeking an experienced HR Administrator to join their team following recent expansion.
Reporting to the HR Business Partner, you will support an ambitious group of stakeholders whose work has been recognised by multiple awards in their industry. Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the recruitment process including managing relationships with agencies, setting up interviews, issuing of contracts, references, medicals etc.
- Preparing induction programmes and onboarding of new employees.
- Maintaining HR Records and updating databases where required.
- Administering HR Policies e.g. pension, sick leave, maternity leave.
- Acting as first HR POC for any queries from staff and management.
- Creating regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
- Participating in ad hoc HR projects when required.
To be successful in this position, you will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR function, ideally in a similar professional services environment. An appropriate professional qualification and CIPD membership is desirable.
You are a self-starter who can work in a demanding, high pressure environment where excellence is expected across the board. You are engaging and have experience in identifying improvement opportunities, generating ideas, and implementing solutions.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.