This leading manufacturing organisation with their HR Headquarters in Cork are seeking a part-time HR Administrator due to growth and additional HR Projects. Working within a team of 8, you will have the opportunity to work within a sophisticated and dynamic HR team.
- Support all new hires with letters of offer, contract creation, new joiner forms, car passes. Creates new hires onto the HRIS system,
- Supports the HR Director schedule, including diary management and travel co-ordination
- Runs HR reports as requested by the business.
- Manages the central HR in-box and allocates to the appropriate team members, eg Payroll, HR Business Partners.
- Supports the Wellbeing program, including event co-ordination
- Raises Purchase Order number when required
- Provides ad hoc HR support where required.
- The successful candidate will have 1 year's plus HR administration experience. This is an ideal opportunity for a HR Graduate who is seeking exposure to a best in class HR function.
- Alternatively, this is suited to someone with a strong PA/Administration background.
- The successful candidate will possess strong organisational and administration skills and works best in a collaborative and supportive working environment.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work 5 mornings per week (20 to 25 hours). Start times are flexible also, and free parking is provided. There is also a possibility of extension beyond end December 2019.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 4511191 in confidence