Our client, an Irish provider of integrated facilities management, is seeking a HR Advisor to join their team as they experience a period of growth.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be expected to deliver a full generalist service and will be required to build robust relationships with managers in order to have the credibility to advise.
- Supporting and leading on TUPE activities during transition and integration phases, ensure a smooth TUPE transfer.
- Managing the end to end HR activities and on-boarding processes for all TUPE transfer employees.
- Acting as first POC for HR Operational queries.
- Providing an advisory service to managers and employees ensuring all are fully aware of their rights and entitlements.
- Providing day to day business support on HR and employee relations matters.
- Coaching, mentoring and developing line managers to enhance their leadership skills and competencies to deal with management issues of a HR nature.
- Advising managers at investigation stage, as well as attending any applicable hearings thereafter.
- Composing to a high standard, editing, and checking communications to employees on HR related subjects, such as disciplinary, grievance and attendance outcomes.
- Engaging with other areas of HR team, including recruitment and learning and development teams to identify and co-ordinate on requirements.
- Assisting in ad hoc project work as identified through HR strategy.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a fast-paced environment. Multi-site experience desirable.
- Demonstratable experience in supporting/leading on TUPE activities.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law legislation.
- Travel to sites will be a longer-term requirement of this role - the team is currently working from home.
To be considered for this person, you are confident in your abilities to work autonomously and as part of a team. You are hands-on and comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment. You have excellent attention to detail with the initiative to drive improvements.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.