This multi-national manufacturing organisation is seeking a HR Advisor to support the growth of their business in Clonmel. Ideally suited to some-one who is seeking to learn and grow their career at the early stages, hence a HR Graduate with circa 1 year's experience is ideal. Based in Clonmel, Tipperary, you will be supported and mentored by the Site HR Lead and will deliver in the following areas:
- Employee relations and case management.
- Support and advise people managers on areas such as under-performance; career development and advancement/succession planning.
- Support learning and development programs required across the-business. You will have the opportunity to design programs with the support of the HR Leader.
- Support the development and delivery of the Employee Engagement, Recognition activity and CSR strategy Manage all sponsorship and charity requests providing data & reports to the General Manager
- Develop and deliver HR process training and any other courses as required.
- Support Talent Acquisition activities by working closely with the Recruitment team to ensure business needs are met.
- Support communication initiatives on site as agreed with the Site Leadership Team.
- Build collaborative working relations across the People Services Team, liaising with team to ensure administration requirements for the full employee life cycle are delivered.
- Support delivery of the HR plan and support a wide range of business change projects as required.
- Support the roll out of initiatives around Wellbeing, Diversity and Inclusion.
- Mange the TMS time management system on site, work to resolve any issues in conjunction with site IT and other parties.
- You will have a HR qualification with circa 1 year's HR experience (6-9 Month Co-Op experience is also acceptable).
- You will be ambitious, keen to progress and an appetite to learn.
- You will be committed with a focus on task delivery, therefore strong organisational skills are requirement.
- You will be adept on IT systems such as MS Office Suite.
- This is an exceptional opportunity to drive your career. Your HR Leader takes a vested interest in people development and you can therefore expect to not only learn all aspects of HR but to lead.
- This is an initial 12 month contract with a possibility of permanency.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search or click to apply in confidence.