A successful Irish Pharmaceutical company with offices in Dublin City Centre is looking for an experienced HR and Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team. Supporting a team of 150 and reporting directly into the Head of HR you will gain strong experience in a warm and innovative environment while gaining exposure to key internal stakeholders at a global level.
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for the following activities.
- General HR administration aiding company entities across Europe.
- Assisting with the recruitment process.
- Executing an effective onboarding process from the preparation of contracts, to reference checks and more.
- Adding new starters with their employee insurance arrangements.
- Preparing and maintaining organisational charts.
- Preparing and executing multiple payrolls across Ireland, the UK, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Turkey, USA and Switzerland.
- Liaising with payroll providers.
- Assisting with ad hoc administration, tasks and exciting projects.
To be successful in this position, you must have a minimum of 3 years' experience in a HR Administration and executing Payroll, a qualification in a HR or related discipline, with a CIPD qualification being of an added benefit. You must be computer literate and have had exposure to the full Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
The ideal candidate will have an excellent 'can-do' attitude and will function well in a team environment.
To learn more apply online or contact Jess Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for more information.