Our client is a leading supplier and producer of an illustrious consumer product and currently have a new opportunity for an experienced, commercial and progressive HR Business Lead to join their HR Leadership Team at a time of transformational change to support the Production Division. Supplying their brand to over 130 markets globally, this key role in the business will also sit on the Production Division Leadership Team and as a newly created position will have responsibility and ownership for the delivery of all strategic and operational HR initiatives.
As a senior HR professional, this role will report to the HR Director and play a key part in the identification and implementation of People, Reward, Talent and Organisational Design related initiatives through business partnering with senior leaders and stakeholders throughout the organisation to drive a culture of high performance.
Key areas of responsibilities will include;
- Establishing the people priorities for the Production Division within context of the company HR strategy, while continuously working with senior stakeholders across the Production Division to proactively identify interventions as business priorities change
- Delivering a Talent Management framework consolidating best in class talent identification, development and succession planning
- Leading the Learning Needs Analysis for the Production Division, to ensure alignment between local needs and company Learning & Development strategy
- Designing a long-term reward roadmap for Production Division in line with company reward strategy and supporting a high-performance culture
- Providing leadership to any organisational change management initiatives required to support implementation and developing and leading a strategic approach to workforce planning to a deliver a future focused agile organisational structure
- Partnering with the Culture & Capability Team to drive delivery to the Production Division of all company-wide engagement initiatives, adapting where required to meet local needs
- Supporting the Production Division Leadership Team in developing an open, inclusive environment that enables effective Industrial and Employee relations
Ideally, to be considered for this role, you will have at least 10 years Human Resources experience within a progressive HR environment with a proven track record in leading change management initiatives in a complex ER / IR context across a multisite setting. You will have people management experience and have a background in project management with the ability to initiate, guide, manage and lead change projects and initiatives. To be successful in this role, you will be a strong communicator, possess adaptability and flexibility and the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels of the business.
To learn more about this opportunity apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for a confidential discussion.