Our client, a family owned business with a history of success, are seeking a driven HR Business Partner to join their growing team to support their company owned retail stores.
The Human Resources Business Partner will provide leadership and direction to management and employees on HR related programs and issues. Working as a trusted advisor and proactively partnering with the business, you will be responsible for:
- Providing HR direction, consultation, advice and support to managers regarding performance management, employee relations, change and communication as well as training and development.
- Supporting the business in developing workforce plans to enable business plans to be achieved.
- Advising and assisting with grievance/disciplinary issues and procedures ensuring to manage complex employee inquiries and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Executing HR processes and compliance to performance standards.
- Managing recruitment for your area which can involve advertising, screening and interviewing of potential candidates.
- Contributing to the development of the annual HR plan.
- Providing recommendations for improvements to existing processes in order to drive operational excellence.
- Participating and leading out on projects that support the business requirements.
You will have a minimum of 7 years' HR Operational experience or experience as a manager of people, you will have the flexibility to travel within Ireland (minimum 2 days per week) and have a degree in HR or a related discipline.
You possess strong business and financial acumen and have a proven ability to maintain confidence and professionalism while navigating through complex situations. You have high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.