My client is a well-known international organisation with Group headquarters based in Dublin. Currently, there is a new requirement for a HR Business Partner who will support the HR Director for a specific area of the business. Operating within a global structure, this HR professional will need to partner efficiently with local and global stakeholders.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for;
- Providing strategic and operational HR Business Partner support to the business with teams based in various global locations.
- Building collaborative and productive relationships with HR colleagues in the rest of the Group to drive the delivery of the people strategy.
- Designing and implementing local and global people initiatives aligned to the agreed people strategy.
- Supporting the annual Talent Review process for both functions working in conjunction with HR colleagues globally.
- Working closely with colleagues in functions such as Reward, Learning & Development and Talent Management to leverage their input and expertise to support the design and delivery of key people initiatives and annual processes.
- Designing and implementing initiatives to enhance line manager capability across the spectrum of people processes and practices.
- Managing any employee relations issues that arise.
- Managing the annual performance management and reward cycle.
- Possessing a good awareness and understanding of people best practices, market trends and how they could be applicable to the organisation.
- Applying strong project and change management rigor to the implementation of people initiatives.
The successful candidate will be expected to bring relevant HR and project management experience and will gain significant experience in business partnering in a global context while also designing and implementing specific talent initiatives for both functions in conjunction with HR colleagues globally.
To discover more about this opportunity, apply now or contact Arlene Moran at HRM on 00353 1 6321854 for a confidential discussion