A rapidly growing multinational construction company is looking for an experienced HR professional to join their team as a HR Business Partner.
Reporting directly to the HR Manager for Ireland your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Be a point of contact for Line Managers and Employees within the business supporting all talent related initiatives to achieve the overall business strategy.
- Managing all employee relations issues with an eye on solutions and being a proficient employee advocate.
- Aid with the overall HR strategy with activities ranging from talent development, employee engagement, management development and organisational change.
- Maintain key stakeholder relationships with leadership to identify opportunities and areas of improvement in organisational and people performance in line with business needs.
- Exciting engagement with project teams, utilising an innovative mindset to promote best practice and create solutions to people situations.
- Engaging in organisational design and leading said implementation.
It is essential that any candidate interested in the role of HR Generalist have 4-5+ years' experience in a HR role in addition to a 3rd level qualification in a HR or related discipline. The ideal candidate with be able to approach situations in a reasoned and prudent way and be able to work independently.
This role requires travel so a full driving licence is essential.
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of what it is to work in an inclusive environment, a high level of intrapersonal skills would be an essential component of the candidate's soft skills. The candidate will be familiar with employment law and dealing with ER issues.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jess Barry on 0870579050 for a confidential discussion.