Our client, a privately owned Irish Manufacturing organisation who supply to multinational organisations worldwide, are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team to help shape the next chapter of their story.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this role will sit as part of the management team and will participate and contribute at both an operational and strategic level within the business. You will play a role in championing the people strategy and driving a high-performance culture within the business.
- Developing a commercial understanding of the business, whilst establishing strong professional relationships with the management team.
- Managing the employee life cycle for all people within your departments, including on-boarding, off-boarding, and everything in between.
- Executing the People Strategy across the business.
Coaching the management teams, you support through the performance management cycle to drive a high performing culture.
- Leading learning and development activity in your departments, recognising requirements and working closely with the Head of HR to develop appropriate strategies.
- Ensuring a positive and consistent employee experience for all people, through various initiatives.
- Providing advice and coaching support to managers to resolve complex employee relations and performance management issues.
- Facilitating and driving ongoing organisational development and design.
You will have between 5-7 years of solid HR experience with a minimum of 2 being at HR Business Partner level supporting a function within a business. You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.