My client is one of Europe's fastest growing consumer foods producers, with a portfolio of well-known leading brands at the heart of their business. Operating in an environment where there is exceptional expertise across manufacturing, innovation, food science and R&D, a new HR Business Partner opportunity exists.
This new role will form part of a high performing HR function and will partner directly with Business Unit Leaders, managers and teams to provide people solutions, ensuring that the HR Strategic Agenda is aligned with the business needs and implemented within each business unit.
As the new HR Business Partner, you will support change management initiatives, that includes organisation design, recruitment & retention, talent management strategies, leadership and development and succession planning. A specific objective will be to use your Employee Relations experience and skills to work with all business partners, including HR colleagues.
- You will act as an experienced HR professional who has the ability to relate to, influence and coach leaders at a strategic level while having the breadth of knowledge and confidence to dive into tactical and operational issues when required.
- Possess proven experience in diagnosing issues and influencing their solution/outcome.
- Work with all business partners to improve employee and industrial relations.
- Promote and ensure effective use of engagement and communication processes and mechanisms and provide proactive input for improvement in this area.
- Collaborate with business partners in functional strategy and planning meetings.
- Deliver change initiatives in line with the needs of the business.
- Advise the team in relation to discipline, grievance, current legislation and best practice.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on the legal & HR implications of management decisions.
- Delivery of timely, relevant, and efficient HR processes and projects in partnership with other HR stakeholders and resources.
- Proven experience in diagnosing issues and influencing their solution/outcome.
- Ownership within Business Unit and/or across the business in driving performance management, fairness and consistency, problem solving, engagement and communication processes reflective of the HR strategy.
- Provide support for HR wide initiatives when required in area of expertise.
You will have CIPD & Bachelor Degree in a related field, holding at least 5+ years' experience in a fast paced environment. You will have demonstrated experience in relationship building and collaboration with senior leaders, the ability to operate effectively in a highly matrix environment. A comprehensive understanding of all aspects of Human Resource Management from recruitment and throughout the employee lifecycle is important.
You will also have;
- Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with employment law issues and demonstrated experience in conflict resolution.
- A results driven and collaborative style of working with a positive attitude.
- A demonstrated agility by being flexible and open to change.
To learn more, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information.