Our client, a large and professional organisation with employees and offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, are seeking to appoint a talented HR Business Partner to join a dedicated HR department.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will add value to the organisation by driving and supporting the people agenda. You will ensure the effective day-to-day operation of the HR function and will assist the business in the roll-out and delivery of strategic people and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Partnering with the business on high impact initiatives including talent assessment, succession planning, manager development and employee engagement.
- Managing the recruitment process from end to end, ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Supporting the wider business in facilitating the resolution of employee relations issues.
- Ensuring that appropriate training & development programs and succession plans are in place for all levels in the organisation.
- Manage Transfer of Undertakings for transfer for site staff to company employment.
- Managing the wellness initiatives and calendar for the business.
- Liaising with payroll each month to ensure all items are auctioned for monthly payroll.
- Leading and managing engagement projects as required.
- CIPD Qualified/Third Level Degree in HR or related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience at HR Generalist level with exposure to a range of HR operational activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of Irish Employment Law.
- Experience managing/supporting employee relations matters to a satisfactory conclusion.
You have excellent commercial and business acumen and are assertive, confident, and credible in your approach. You will be joining a friendly and engaging, but driven HR team in which excellent organisation skills and a keen eye for detail and accuracy are required.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.