Our client, a leading professional services organisation with a global presence, is seeking a HR Business Partner to join the team.
Reporting into the Head of HR, this hire will have an important role within the team and will be someone who can demonstrate their passion for developing and improving employee experience.
- Partnering with management to develop the culture as the company adapts the people strategy.
- Designing and implementing initiatives that re-enforce a high-performance culture.
- Developing super user skills to optimise the HRIS, data management, dashboard, and user experience.
- Establishing KPIs and data analytics on key HR process in support of prioritising key people initiatives.
- Devising and enhancing key processes to ensure optimizing a performance management culture.
- Designing and support an agile and remote workforce.
- Ensuring business requirements are reflected in the organisational and role design.
- Supporting workforce planning and employer branding initiatives.
- Ensuring coaching and mentoring programmes are organised and evaluated across all levels.
- Collaborating with Finance to ensure effective reporting and data transfer is timely and accurate.
- Completing analysis for remuneration review to include relevant benchmarking and support of the reward structure.
- Ensuring HR operations delivers a simple, smart, and consistent employee experience.
- Support employee engagement initiatives.
- Developing strong relationships with the management and partner group.
- Acting as a role model as a people manager.
- You will have a minimum of 6 years' experience in HR operations with at least 2 years in a lead role.
- You will have a relevant 3rd level or professional qualifications.
- Strong focus on customer mindset and advocate of employee experience.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen and awareness.
The ideal candidate works collaboratively and communicates in a clear, concise, and effective way. You are a strategic thinker with excellent market knowledge and commercial thinking.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.