Our client, a reputable and scaling pharmaceutical organisation, is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team. Reporting directly to the HR Director, you will provide key support and insight on HR matters in support of the wider business strategy.
- Coordinating and delivering new hire onboarding and orientation, providing support and coaching to line managers in goal setting, assigning mentors etc.
- Providing advice and support to people managers on all employee relations matters including but not limited to probation, absence management, statutory leaves, terminations.
- Managing the probationary review process for all new hires, ensuring timely and accurate submission of documentation.
- Updating HR policies, procedures and documents as required.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with business leads and the wider HR function.
- Initiate programs and projects to promote the company culture and improve employee engagement as well.
- Running monthly HR reports to support HR metrics.
- Preparing and recording all transactions and ensure accurate processes and procedures are in place to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and revenue guidelines.
- Communication and updating HR initiatives, activities and projects across the organisation.
- Experience in a highly regulated, multinational manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- 5 years' experience required with hands-on knowledge of employee relations and performance management.
- Background in streamlining, improving and automating existing processes.
- 3rd level qualification in HR and/or CIPD qualification.
- Proficient IT skills particularly the use of HRIS.
You are proactive and self sufficient and set high standards of performance for yourself and others. This organisation are scaling up and therefore need someone who can run on their own initiative and identify areas where policies and procedures can be improved. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and want to work in an environment where you can see the impact you make.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.