My client is a global biopharmaceutical organisation, with headquarters in Ireland and many other locations in Europe and the US. With ambitious organisational plans, there is an opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join the HR function. Supporting and partnering with the organisation at national and international levels at a time of exciting growth, this new position will have the opportunity to work on new and interesting HR initiatives.
Culturally, you will be joining a team of professionals who are agile, think outside the box and constantly strive for better, building valuable and meaningful relationships along the way. As the new HR Business Partner, the role will include;
- Partnering with the leadership teams to support colleagues to implement corporate initiatives including acquisition activities.
- Collaborating with the wider HR function to communicate and implement HR policies and programmes.
- Supporting the creation of 'Great Place to Work' through sponsorship and collaboration with colleagues across various people topics.
- Working with recruitment partners to build out current and future talent needs.
- Supporting all employees on various HR queries, and designing and delivering a best-in-class HR function and culture.
Ideally, you will be a HR professional with at least 8 years of experience and a background in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience from being part of a multinational organisation and developing people initiatives in this environment is key. You will hold a degree and possess a solid understanding of Irish employment law and practices.
The role requires a candidate with excellent judgement and strong initiative and the ability to effectively prioritise and manage a differentiated workload, to tight deadlines. Strong interpersonal skills, a professional approach with high level written and verbal communication skills is key.
Contact Arlene Moran to learn more about this role on 01 632 1854.