HR Business Partner
An established organisation in Dublin are seeking a talented HR professional to join their team on an initial 1 year FTC with the potential to become permanent. With an exceptional reputation and multiple sites, this role will operate as part of a dynamic workforce and assist the HR function in delivering a comprehensive and professional HR service in line with best practice.
As HR Officer you will support and work closely with the HR Manager to lead HR procedures and policies.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting the HR Manager and management team in the recruitment and selection processes
- Advising employees on compensation and benefits package alongside legislation when required
- Administering and updating personnel files of all employment changes, leavers and joiners
- Developing relations with key internal and external stakeholders, in particular other third level institutions
- Producing HR reports, compiling statistical information for government authority and executive
- Working closely with the HR Manager on ad hoc HR projects as they arise
- Must have a primary degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related area
- Have at least two years HR Advisor or Generalist experience
- Experience within an educational institute is highly desirable
- Must be an excellent communicator and team player, with the ability to maintain excellent working relationships
- Good knowledge of employment law
- Can juggle multiple tasks, be detail orientated whilst meeting deadlines
To learn more apply online or contact Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €50000 - €50000
Location: Dublin North