A cutting edge, industry-leading organisation is seeking a dedicated, passionate and energetic HR Business Partner to join a HR team which prides themselves in being the heart of their organisation as they strive to make a unique experience for all employees. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation where there are endless opportunities for growth and development.
As HR Business Partner, you will manage a section of the business on the full HR suite, whilst also partnering with the HR team on various strategic projects. Reporting into the Head of HR, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Driving employee engagement initiatives which ensure an amazing experience for all candidates and employees as they contribute to the organisation's success.
- Consulting and advising managers and leaders on all people related issues while following best practice, internal policies and complying with legislation.
- Advising Hiring Managers on current market trends, ensuring competitiveness within the market.
- Managing the full recruitment lifecycle through to offer and acceptance.
- Working with the Head of HR as you develop and implement original, creative talent acquisition and talent management strategies to meet the business needs.
- Managing organisation change within departments by providing strategic input on business direction.
The ideal candidate for this role will have a minimum of 5 year's HR experience, ideally in an IT market. You will hold a third level degree in HR and/or CIPD membership. You will have proven experience of successfully managing employee relations issues, handling high volumes of requests across various departments and can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
A successful candidate will show case a can-do attitude, appreciate quality interactions and act as a role model for employees across the board. You will be detail orientated, have excellent communication skills and you want to be part of an organisation where you can make a difference.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.