A leading life assurance company providing a range of services to both individual and corporate clients across Europe are currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their successful organisation. With nearly 80,000 colleagues located around the globe, this organisation are growing rapidly whilst remaining true to their values and putting their customer needs at the centre of the business.
As HR Business Partner you will provide comprehensive Human Resources support to meet the growing needs of a busy and challenging financial services environment, in accordance with organisational procedures and objectives and contribute to the development of employee capabilities through resource planning, succession planning, performance management, training needs assessment and skills gap analysis.
- To partner with the Executive Committee to align the HR strategy to the business strategy ensuring that organisational objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with the Head of HR to develop the HR strategy and implement operational plans within business units.
- Ensure that EMEA HR initiatives are implemented and incorporated locally safeguarding that the appropriate resources and capabilities are in place to meet growth plans.
- Drive Learning and Development initiatives focusing on development needs, learning plans, employee development, retention and succession plans.
- Devise HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase employee engagement.
- Manage recruitment processes throughout the organisation and guide managers on market trends and knowledge.
- Provide expert employee relations advice, management and guidance and work effectively with managers and employees in this space
- Provide HR operational support including, payroll preparation, absence management updates, HR reports and internal and external audits as appropriate.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years HR experience within a generalist HR role, ideally within an International Financial Services environment with at least 2 of those years at Business Partner level. You will have a degree in HRM or a related discipline and CIPD accreditation. You must have a willingness to travel between the organisation's offices (two locations).
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate best practice in all HR principles with a particular attention on Talent Management, Change Management; HRIS and Data Analytics. You will have the ability to work with senior and executive management and build long lasting effective relationships within the business.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.