Reporting to the Head of HR, the HR Business Partner (Cork) is critical for the continued delivery of HR excellence for this manufacturing medical device organisation based in Cork where you will work 2-3 days per week from home. This is a 12-month assignment.
- Full HR suite of responsibility from hire to retire for at least one business function across all levels of the business including Director level. Delivery of the HR strategy through tactical delivery in areas such as development, coaching, Employee Relations, CSR, Compensation and Benefits, Diversity, Wellbeing, Succession Planning, Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention, Change Management.
- Support/lead ER issues as they arise, mitigating risk and coaching managers where required
- Support managers (SLT minus 1) on performance management, ensuring process & communication is fit for purpose.
- Providing coaching and facilitation to people managers to drive personal growth and team development, ensuring attraction, retention, development, wellbeing and communication are focal points.
- Support or lead HR operational excellence projects such as onboarding, off-boarding, performance management, unconscious bias.
- Deliver Dignity at Work training which has been devised by the Learning & Development team
- Participate in internal teams such as CSR, Well Being, Management Forum.
- Support the lead recruiter in talent acquisition activities.
- Drive a culture of collaboration, accountability and agility.
- Continue to drive employee engagement and employer branding activities.
- 5 years plus experience as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner, ideally within manufacturing, though not essential.
- CIPD or equivalent is required.
- Strong employment law knowledge with a proven track record in ER matters.
- Experience in coaching and developing people managers.
- Can drive operational excellence whilst managing the day to day activities of a HR Business Partner.
- Key demonstrable attributes for this role include judgement, resilience, authenticity, decision making.
- A high level of motivation and accountability, with the ability to hit the ground running, working with affectively the HR Team.
- Is innately commercial and has the ability and experience to balance and drive the HR and site goals.
- Experience of working within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Is ambitious for the team and seeks opportunity to support them and those around them.
Excellent remuneration, working environment, HR Team and HR Leader.
*Please note the first round interview will take place virtually from September 18th, therefore immediate applications required*
Contact Ashling Edwards in HRM to discover more on +353214358748 or apply in strict confidence.