Recognised as a national leader in their business sector, due to continued growth and planned expansion into emerging markets, a leading organisation in Dublin North seek to hire a commercially minded HR Business Partner to work in close collaboration with site leadership in Ireland.
Reporting directly into the Group HR Director, your role as a HR Business Partner will be to:
- Act as a trusted HR partner to the site leadership and employees across a number of Irish business units, using a clear blend of operational and project HR partnering.
- Contribute to the development and execution of all HR initiatives within the local 'People Plan', and for the delivery of initiatives within their own Business Units.
- Lead and collaborate with national HR colleagues on various projects and initiatives that support business strategy.
- Research, plan and coordinate all training, talent management, L&D needs for the group as well as coaching and mentoring managers within performance management.
- Proven HR Management / HR Business Partner experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment highly desirable.
- Ability to apply practical and commercial HR solutions.
- Proven experience in implementing and managing change effectively.
- Track record of guiding and working closely with Senior Managers and employees essential.
- Relationship building as well as strong interpersonal and influencing skills essential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement/management.
To learn more apply online or contact Trish Horan on +353 1 632 1839 for a confidential discussion.