HRM Search Partners have been exclusively retained to lead the search in appointing a new People & Culture Business Partner. The multi-national employs approximately 600 people at six sites across the island of Ireland, including a number of longstanding, multi-generational manufacturing facilities that are deeply embedded in their local communities, this is an excellent opportunity to join a collaborative, progressive HR function. Seeking candidates who understand the complexity and opportunity of working in a unionised environment, this is a role that will support authentic change. You will be based in Dublin with a hybrid working model.
- Support a number of division in driving engagement, retention and further embedding the positive working culture.
- Lead IR/ER cases that are in line with company policies and procedures as they arise.
- Ensure employee & contractor files are fully compliant, up to date and monitored in line with GDPR and Employment Law legislation.
- Using data analysis, provide insights into training needs to best future proof the business.
- Acts as Subject Matter Expert in the use of Employee Self Service (ESS) system and following up on SLAs set for approvals.
- Assist in documenting meetings in disciplinary and grievance cases.
- Proactively lead & manage absence cases.
- Manage employee requests for Protective leave in line with company policies and legislative requirements.
- Liaise with the Payroll manager on updating payroll files for weekly and monthly payroll and liaise with Finance on preparing reports for external payroll for NI.
- Assist in monitoring and responding to queries in the HR mailbox.
- Support in the review and development of company policies and procedures.
- Lead/support key HR strategies.
You will be a results driven, resilient HR professional who demonstrates agility, and the ability to be flexible and open to change. A collaborative style, and positive attitude is imperative.
- 5 years' experience in a fast-paced HR environment is required.
- Experience in the FMCG or logistics industry.
- HR Degree and CIPD qualification required.
- Strong IR/ER experience required.
- Excellent organisational skills, presentation skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Experience of high-volume recruitment and interviewing.
- Experience working with a HR and Time & Attendance system.
- Ability to work on own initiative according to tight deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook.
- Full driver's license as travel may be required.
- You will have tangible career opportunities
- This is an opportunity to work in a Greenfield HR environment and make an impact with an inspiring HR team
- An excellent package is on offer for the successful appointee
To discover more, contact Sarah Louise Nolan 01 9609834 or sarah- in confidence or click to apply.