This transformative and international retail brand currently operates in multiple markets internationally and consist of a group of companies here in Ireland. Their ongoing strategic vision is to be the most highly valued and customer-orientated business in their sector. Continuous investment in employees and technology is combined with a cutting-edge product offering which continues to position this organisation as a number one employer in the Irish market. Consistently identified within business networks internationally as a market leader in their field of expertise, they are seeking an exceptional HR Business Partner to lead the HR function for 2 of their leading operations in Dublin. Initially, for 12 months, there is the possibility of extension and/or permanency. Post pandemic restrictions there will also be a hybrid working from home model (2-3 days per week WFH).
- Partner with senior retail stakeholders on the people strategy including driving in particular positive change, people development, talent acquisition, succession planning.
- Acts a key advisor on all people related matters. Builds strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders helping to enhance the people agenda. Coach and support store management to own and deliver best practice people processes.
- Ability to manage and lead out large scale strategic business and people projects with a strong emphasis on transformational and commercial thinking ensuring you bring the extra edge to all new people initiatives.
- Provide ongoing advice to retail management and team members on all people issues including performance management, absenteeism, grievances, disciplinary processes and any other employee relations issue that may arise, ensuring that best practice is adhered to at all times.
- Partner with the Centre of Excellence people teams to deliver relevant projects e.g. delivery of training.
- Champion an inclusive workplace where we cultivate a culture that values diversity and is centred around belonging.
- Partner with retail management to understand and improve engagement levels across all departments
- Drive best practice HR administration and managing HR risks in line with audit criteria, working closely with the People Operations Partner.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with the trade unions and union representatives.
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of people systems and practices, ensuring maximum efficiencies at all times.
- Minimum of 3 plus years' experience in a strategic Business Partner role with project management experience.
- Experience leading and delivering on key business and people projects.
- Experience in leading and working effectively in teams.
- Experience operating in a complex and fast paced change oriented multi-site operations environment at scale; ideally retail, tech, IoT or similar.
- This is an ideal opportunity for those who seek to have a meaningful impact in a dynamic and fast-paced working environment.
- There is tangible opportunity to remain beyond 12 months, either contract extension or permanency and excellent daily rates/package is on offer for the successful candidate.
To discover more apply or contact Ashling Edwards in strict confidence in HRM Search Partners on +353868480808
*To note applicants must hold a current Irish work permit and be available to work on site in Dublin 2 to 3 days per week post pandemic restrictions.