HR Business Partner
Our client is a privately-owned multinational Group based in North Dublin. They are embarking on a Business Transformation Programme and the set-up of a Global Business Services Centre.
The HR Business Partner will own accountability for execution of the people strategy, working closely with Senior leaders to ensure they have optimal organisational structures, ways of working, processes and people policies in place to attract and retain the best talent.
- Act as a sounding board and advisor to the Global Business Services Director and their respective senior leadership teams
- Manage the implementation of HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with employment legislation
- Drive leadership team effectiveness through a communications strategy that will centre around a consistent cohesive culture, the values and the employee value proposition
- Support and contribute to our people plan and own improvement initiatives on areas such as succession planning, workforce planning, talent retention, organisation design and change management
- Perform job description development, compensation and secondary benefits, terms and conditions benchmarking in line with our HR policies and procedures
- Manage the recruitment & selection process with line managers to efficiently and effectively fill key positions
- Bachelor’s degree in HR / related discipline, CIPD desirable
- 3- 5 years’ experience working on a business partner level/ senior generalist role in a fast-paced dynamic industry
- Proven experience and capability to project manage, lead and implement a wide range of HR programmes and projects
- Strong experience and a thorough understanding of HR processes and practices
To learn more call Shauna O’Sullivan at HRM on + 353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: €60000 - €70000
Location: Dublin North