A global pharmaceutical organisation is seeking a HR Consultant for a 3-4 month period to support their growing site in Cork.
- Provide HR guidance to the HR Strategy for the site whilst working with the Ireland HR Director.
- Support the Senior Leadership in HR strategic goals, ensuring they are in line with operational and commercial goals.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to the Senior Leadership Team, in particular the SLT's own talent development.
- Provide overall HR governance for the site whilst supporting the existing HR team.
- The successful candidate will hold at least 10 years HR experience, at least 2-3 years recent experience as a HR Consultant.
- At least 3 years experience of working within a regulated manufacturing environment, ideally in pharmaceutical.
- Experience of guiding and driving a HR strategy.
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and mentoring a Site Senior Leadership Team.
- You will have the opportunity to impact immediately on both the HR Strategy and Senior Leadership Team.
- Competitive rates are on offer for the successful candidate.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 21 4911191 in strict confidence or apply to this vacancy.