HR Consultant – Cork
A Cork based organisation that specialises in power supply is seeking a HR Consultant as they embark on a journey of transformation. This is due to continued growth and the acquisition of another company. The HR Consultant, working 3 days per week, will lead the organisation during this transition period ensuring a high-performance culture is maintained and integration is a positive and successful experience for the existing and new workforce.
Reporting into the Financial Director, with a dotted line into the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the integration of the new company acquisition – coaching and guiding all employees through this transitional period
- Managing employee relations issues, providing clear guidance and support to employees and the leadership in successfully dealing with such matters
- Managing the performance and development of all employees, in particular driving a high-performance culture with strong levels of accountability
- Driving learning and development programs across the organisation, ensuring all employees have the competency and technical framework to execute their roles successfully
- Streamlining and overseeing the benefits and reward program, ensuring equity
- Providing a framework in measuring key HR performance indicators, working closely with the leadership to ensure the commercial goals are also met
- Driving the EVP for the organisation with strategic and tactical responsibilities for talent acquisition
- Supporting the organisation in continuous improvement and lean practices
- 8 years’ plus experience at HR Manager level, ideally with SME experience currently or in the past
- Excellent employment law expertise to manage complex issues
- Previous strategic and tactical change management experience
- Is an exceptional communicator across all levels of an organisation
- Holds a high EI, can gauge an audience and affect change accordingly
- Must have experience in working in a lean/CI environment
This role will initially require the successful HR practitioner to work 3 days per week. Post integration of the new acquisition there will be flexibility. A highly attractive daily rate is on offer.
To discover more contact Ashling Edwards in HRM on +353 21 4511191 for a confidential discussion.
Salary: On Application