- Posted 06 July 2022
- SalaryRate DOE
- Job type Temporary
- DisciplineHR Leadership and Specialists
- ContactAshling Edwards
HRM are seeking an experienced HR Manager for a 12-14 month assignment in Cork to support the drive and grow of this indigenous organisation. You will undertake the role as Player/Manager where you will support their 75 permanent employees as they continue on their transformation journey. Candidates who seek a 4 or 5 day week will be considered and offer a flexible and hybrid working arrangement.
- Reporting to the CEO, you will sit on the SLT providing key advisory and strategic input to the people agenda.
- You will create the HR strategy in conjunction with the organisational strategy which requires delivery by August 2022.
- Further develop the existing performance management program to enhance employee experience and capability.
- Manage the day to day activities of the HR function.
- You will hold 7 years plus HR Management experience
- Experience in HR strategy and delivery
- Passionate about people develop and support
- Industry background in FMCG, Food, Dairy is an advantage
- Attractive daily rate on offer. (Where required, HRM can provide guidance in setting up the successful candidate as Ltd Contractor which allows for attractive tax rates)
- An excellent opportunity to join an organisation with a recently appointed CEO who is focused on the people experience.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Search Partners in strict confidence or simply click to apply.