This leading consumer goods manufacturing site based in Cork are seeking a HR Consultant to drive business transformation. During this time of uncertainty globally and nationally, HR expertise to mitigate risk is imperative and the successful appointee with have the opportunity to bring this innovate organisation to future success.
- Working with the Senior Leadership Team to identify talent gaps, in particular skills gaps with people management role
- Supporting the business in restructuring functional areas in order to maximise efficiency and increase profitability
- Ensure compliance for all people related matters are met
- Coaching senior leaders in delivering a culture of accountability, trust and results
- Develop existing people managers to lead their teams in an effective and meaningful way
- Will hold 8 years plus experience at senior leadership level
- Ideally will have experience in working within a lean manufacturing background
- Experience as a HR Consultant across multiple businesses during periods of transformation
- An excellent daily rate is on offer, along with flexibility in number of days worked - 3, 4 or 5 days
- You will work with an exceptional General Manager who is focused on bringing significant transformation to the site
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on 021 4358748 or apply below in strict confidence.