Our Client, a long-standing and highly successful company in the consumer goods industry, is seeking an ambitious HR Coordinator to join their fast-paced, dynamic workplace on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Head of HR and H&S, the successful candidate will play a full part in all aspects of HR across the organisation including handling employee relations & communications, supporting operations managers needs and delivering on recruitment processes.
- Providing a comprehensive HR Administration support across the site.
- Assisting in the Recruitment & Selection process for all employees including interviews, reference checking, issuing of contracts etc.
- Coordinating and participating in induction for new employees.
- Working with the payroll team to ensure all relevant changes are made.
- Facilitating probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff.
- Ensuring up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained with the assistance of HR Manager.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, line managers and the wider HR community.
- Maintaining and updating HR documentation both online and manual.
To be successful in this position, you will have a primary degree in HR and will have experience in a fast-paced environment (FMCG desirable). This business is fully operational and is classed as an essential service, you must be able to work on site.
You are an ambitious, enthusiastic, and driven HR professional with excellent interpersonal skills. You have a strong knowledge of current employment legislation and are highly proficient in multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines.
For more information apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 or send your CV