Our client, a well-established and highly successful organisation in a period of rapid growth, are seeking to recruit a talented HR Coordinator who will support Group HQ in their projects and initiatives.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Manager and working closely with the wider HR team, you will have an opportunity to grow and develop in a rapidly changing organisation.
- Support on end-to-end HQ recruitment requirements including searching, CV screening, interview scheduling and preparation of interview packs.
- Producing best in class recruitment metrics monthly.
- Supporting new joiner and leaver processes for HQ as required.
- Scheduling and recording attendance for head office training.
- Creating training materials as or when required including e-learning content.
- Assisting the Group HRD with any broader development initiatives when required.
- Maintaining group org charts with regular review and change control meetings with Group HRD.
- Maintaining the group HR content on employee portal and internal HR team share.
- Assisting with PO's and invoicing for HR projects and services across the team.
- Supporting wider Group HR team on other such initiatives like wellbeing, inclusion, and diversity events or around administration on employee surveys.
- Providing administrative support when required for example, on project documentation, or expense support etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Honour's degree in HR or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years fulltime HR experience working in a similar HR administrative or support role.
- CIPD qualification and/or CIPD membership strongly preferred.
Key Skills and Attributes
To be successful in this role, you are a highly organised individual who can adapt to changing priorities. You have a keen interest in HR innovations and trends and proactively invests in HR learning and network.
You have strong analytical skills but also great teamwork skills and a helpful positive attitude to co-workers and team members.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.