A well-known Irish Company based in Cavan is currently seeking an enthusiastic team-orientated HR Coordinator to join their growing team, playing an integral role within the HR function across the organisation.
Reporting directly to the Head of HR and H&S, the successful candidate will get a chance to explore a wide remit of HR skills from employee relations & communications, supporting the operations manager's needs, delivering on the recruitment processes & taking ownership of HR data & metrics reports.
- Support HR administration across the site
- Aid in the end to end recruitment process in addition to coordinating and participating in induction for new employees
- Facilitate probation review and annual appraisal processes with management and staff
- Work with the payroll team to ensure all relevant changes are made
- Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained with the assistance of HR Manager
- Employee administration including maintenance of personnel files, company pension scheme etc
- Provide general HR support to colleagues and management
- Conducting exit interviews and analysing findings
- Support management with HR/performance issues
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain ongoing communication with all stakeholders e.g. employees, Line Managers and the wider HR community
- Maintenance of all HR documentation (online and manual)
- Exercise discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- Ad hoc HR administrative tasks as and when required
The ideal candidate for this role will be a team player, with a fine eye for detail and open to a fast-paced work environment. Exposure to employment law would be a benefit in addition to 1-2 years' experience in a HR related role. Computer literacy with a focus on Microsoft Office would also be seen to be an advantage.
For more information apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.