Our client, a European Leader in Healthcare Transport & Logistics, is seeking a talented HR Data Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate passionate about analytics to join a growing team and a company on a journey of change. Reporting into the Chief Human Resources Officer, you would gain excellent experience and engage with senior leaders across the group function.
- Developing and managing the reporting capabilities of the Group HR function.
- Engaging with in-country HR leaders across Europe to establish centralized reporting processes.
- Providing accurate global employee data as requested and to assist Group HR with delivery of various projects and targets.
- Working with Senior Management and HR Leadership to provide accurate employee data to enable review of Talent and Reward strategies.
- Developing and delivering HR reports and analysis to the business on an on-going basis, including provision of employee dashboards to the Excom and HR Leadership team.
- Delivering up to date Org Charts as requested to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the security and integrity of HR data, systems, and policies.
- Supporting, maintaining, and developing the Global Compliance E-Learning system, Navex. And assisting in the implementation of future Compliance programs.
- Tracking KPIs from the compliance system and issue reports to local HR /management.
- Supporting training on the compliance systems and programs across the Group.
- You will have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role and can demonstrate a knowledge of HR, but more importantly in data analytics.
- Advanced MS Excel Skills/MS PowerPoint skills.
- Experience of creating senior executive level analysis and presentations.
This organisation are going through an exciting period of change, you must be comfortable living in the grey, agile in your approach, you are someone who is passionate about HR & Compliance, you love data and analytics and you are comfortable telling the story of this organisation in an accessible manner backed by data.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.