My client is a leading law firm, with multidisciplinary expertise, currently seeking to hire a new HR Director to lead the HR function and collaborate with senior leaders to provide a robust HR service to the employee population, drive ambitious HR initiatives and plan for future people projects in line with the overall objectives of the firm. Known as one of the world's most innovative law practices, people and culture are at the helm of this firm.
As the new HR Director, you will;
- Lead and manage a large team across Human Resources, Learning & Development and Facilities.
- Participate as a member of the Executive Management Team.
- Provide strategic and operational support to Partners and Managers aligning to effective people management, guidance and advice.
- Collaborate efficiently with Partners and Senior Leaders to drive the HR agenda in line with firm wide plans and objectives.
- Design, create and implement HR initiatives across various areas of HR including; Talent Acquisition, Talent Retention & Attractive, Employee Engagement, Culture & Values and Talent Development.
- Develop through effective communication and influence, the future ways of working across the firm utilising current data and trends alongside firm needs.
- Provide expert input to organisation design and development strengthened by strong commercial management of people.
- Ensure that HR is an active member across firm wide groups and committees including; CSR, D&I, L&D and Operations.
You will be a qualified HR Director, with a strong academic and professional background, used to working in environments that have gone through significant growth and scale with complex structures. You will display experience of working effectively within Executive Management Teams with the ability to drive a commercial HR agenda. You will have a proven track record of building solid relationships, an ability to influence at all levels, supporting business leaders in their functions in a changing environment.
- Third level degree with CIPD is essential.
- Strong communication skills at all levels are important for success in this role.
- Strong project management experience with the delivery of HR projects is key.
- Excellent communication, influencing and problem-solving skills.
- Results driven and collaborative in style of working with a positive attitude.
- A demonstrated agility by being flexible and open to change.
For more information, apply online or contact Arlene Moran on 01-6321854.