HRM has been retained by an established non-profit organisation, with a presence across Ireland providing services to people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. Since it's foundation, the organisation has continued to grow and develop and are now currently hiring a HR Director to lead the HR function.
A key member of the Executive Team, the new HR Director will manage and direct the organisation and support the board in its activities. The role will also provide functional guidance and support the organisation to enable strategic goals to be reached and work closely with the CEO as a trusted advisor to drive people initiatives.
Reporting to the CEO, the HR Director will be responsible for the HR Strategy, HR Budget, Recruitment, Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits, Organisational Development, and operational delivery of HR services.
- Partner with the CEO and Executive Team in the design and implementation of the organisation's business strategy, culture and values.
- Develop proactive people policies and procedures in line with the strategy to ensure workplace flexibility while creating a culture adaptable to change.
- Drive a Talent Management and Succession Plan for the organisation and provide insight to the Board on people related and organisational issues.
- Manage and optimise end to end recruitment activity of the in-house recruitment team through the sourcing, selection and placement of employees at all levels in the organisation.
- Sponsor the Graduate programme to deliver against changing requirements.
- Lead the Employee Engagement Champions team and programme across the organisation on behalf of the CEO in conjunction with the Executive.
- Lead the organisation in terms of ensuring full compliance with Employment Legislation and introduce initiatives to uphold best practice in ER.
- Design and implement Employee Pay and Benefits strategy and provide recommendations on benchmarking activity.
- Design and deliver the L&D curriculum for the organisation across core and developmental programmes.
- Partner with external L&D resources and accredited bodies to provide optimal benefit to the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR professional with a strong HR background and a member of CIPD. At least 10 years' experience in HR and 5 years' operating at a senior level. You will have experience of designing and leading change transition processes, with union exposure and a strong knowledge of employment law. Executive level influencing skills and knowledge of change management processes with the ability to balance the culture of the organisation allied to a strong business acumen. Management skills in planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating policies and protocols is important.
To learn more apply online or contact Arlene Moran on +353 1 632 1854 for more information