We are currently working with a growing HR Consultancy organisation to expand their team as they continue to build out their client base across a broad range of industry sectors.
The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Team to provide a comprehensive and professional HR service to a portfolio of client organisations delivering expertise in all aspects of Human Resources and Employment Legislation.
- Delivering on the business model to achieve the business objectives and consistently drive performance.
- Working with the HR Team to ensure an effective HR service is delivered to clients in the greater Dublin region.
- Supporting and advising client organisations on all operational HR matters ensuring they are equipped with the tools and support they require to remain compliant with Employment Legislation and all of their HR obligations.
- Contributing strongly to building a high-performance culture, working closely with the Head of HR and the wider HR Team.
- Managing complex HR issues within your geographical region ensuring client organisations are supported accordingly.
- Overseeing employee tribunals and represent client organisations in third party forums as and when required in accordance with guidelines and legislation.
- Building and managing relationships with clients to ensure good working relationships exist that support business delivery.
- Maintaining a broad knowledge of strategic HR best practice so that the business can benefit from new market trends and developments within the HR profession.
- Monthly reporting on all of the above to the Head of HR.
- Participate in any HR projects as required.
- Any other duties as may be required.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- You will have a third level qualification in Human Resources and are CIPD accredited.
- Excellent working knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation.
- Access to a car with a clean driving licence.
This position will suit someone with the ability to work on their own initiative and manage their own client base as well as work with the wider HR executive team.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.