A leading Irish animation company with a growing employee base are seeking to hire a HR Generalist to join their multi award winning, dynamic business to support their continued growth and people development.
As HR Generalist you will work closely and effectively with the management team to support the business in areas including HR Best Practice, Talent Development, Recruitment, Performance Management, and other HR Projects.Other responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with line management and the HR Manager to ensure that HR policies and practices are rolled out and implemented appropriately across the business to optimise business performance.
- Managing the full recruitment cycle of one business unit along with the In-house Recruiter to ensure we fill all roles within a timely manner and coordinate onboarding and offboarding including induction, exit interviews, etc.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to line managers on all employee relations, grievance and disciplinary issues by providing a professional and credible HR service.
- Building on the delivery of best practice HR processes and compliance.
- Ensuring smooth operational practices for all HR initiatives and services by proactively resolving HR issues, thus accelerating the execution of the business strategy and objectives.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years' relevant HR experience in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- A qualification within a HR related field is desirable.
- Have a proven ability to deliver top-class operational HR services within a professional environment.
- Have the ability to be flexible and responsive to ongoing customer needs and the needs of the HR team.
- Possession of excellent organisational, time management skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
To learn more about this opportunity call Shauna O'Sullivan on + 353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.