A leading Fund Administration Organisation providing a financial service to a range of clients are seeking an ambitious HR Generalist to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
As HR Generalist you will provide comprehensive HR advice and support to managers and employees on all HR matters throughout the full cycle of the HR function. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Coordinating and managing the full 360 recruitment process - liaising with candidates, recruiters and internal hiring managers, screening CV's, scheduling interviews, employment checks, updating and maintaining of all job descriptions
- Managing the employee on-boarding process to including updating and maintaining employee database with contracts and on-boarding documentation
- Coordinating and supporting probation reviews, performance appraisals and bonus processes
- Updating payroll information for monthly outsourced payroll cycle to include new hires, leavers, promotions, benefit updates etc
- Managing the Time Management System ensuring accurate records are kept up to date
- Acting as first point of contact for all employee HR queries
- Creating, preparing and updating HR reports and metrics where required
- Engaging in specific Ah hoc projects when needed
- Managing the administration of the company benefits programme e.g. pension schemes, Annual Tax Saver commuter tickets, health subsidies
You will have a 3rd level qualification in HR and a minimum of 4 years' experience in a similar role and industry. You will have a strong understanding of HR operations and can manage multiple tasks confidentially and under a time sensitive delivery schedule.
You are detail orientated, client orientated and have proven communication and relationship management skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.