A leading international organisation are seeking an enthusiastic HR Generalist to join their HR team to provide guidance and assistant to employees while at the same time acting as a brand ambassador when managing the day-to-day operations of the Business Partner's client groups.
As HR Generalist you will report into the HR Business Partner and your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of a smooth onboarding process, making improvements where necessary to ensure it aligns with the internal HR Strategy
- Working closely with internal stakeholders in terms of onboarding, talent management, project and strategy delivery and relationship building
- Playing a key role in performance and experience management, utilising performance data to support key action plans and identify needs in conjunction with management, create appropriate solutions for these needs with BPs where needed
- Collaborating with the wider HR function to deliver added value through reports, strategy delivery and champion relationships with relevant Centre's of Excellence in the implementation of day-to-day operations and key initiatives in the HR strategy
- Helping to drive strategy with relevant BPs and Centres of Excellence to help create an exceptional colleague experience
- Promoting the ethos and culture of the business through reviewing the holistic life cycle of the colleagues and identifying opportunities to better streamline the global experience and simplify processes
This role is perfect for any self-directed team player who can assert a level of confidence in the realm of decision making and innovation, these skills can be bolstered and put to use in an inclusive and established HR function.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years' experience working in a fast-paced HR team. Their HR experience will cover a range of activities from process improvement, advising hiring managers and driving performance.
The candidate should possess a third level qualification and CIPD qualifications would be seen as an advantage.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jessica Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.