A large, national and voluntary organisation with operations across the country, are seeking to hire a driven HR Generalist to join their team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the HR Service Partner, you will work closely with a dynamic HR Team as you provide a high-quality HR Service to employees across the business. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Providing essential advice to Regional, Area and Shop Managers regarding employee relations issues ensuring to escalate more serious issues to Senior Management.
- Ensuring probation reviews are completed by managers and advising and supporting managers on the process where required.
- Providing a full recruitment service by giving advice, support and guidance on the recruitment process to Regional Retail Managers and assisting when needed.
- Managing and coordinating the induction programme for New Starters.
- Advising on and updating the organisation's HR policies and procedures in line with best practice.
- Managing annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave and ensuring details are recorded and monitored efficiently.
- Overseeing the administration of payroll for the region.
- Participating in ad hoc projects where required.
To be successful in this organisation, you will have strong ER experience and an excellent working knowledge of Irish Employment Law. You will have a HR Degree or be CIPD accredited.
You are confident, can work autonomously or as part of a team and can demonstrate excellent experience in managing different stakeholders across a business.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.