A leading Irish organisation is seeking an ambitious HR Generalist to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
As the HR Generalist, you will provide comprehensive HR advice and support to managers and employees on all HR matters throughout the full cycle of the HR function. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Support the Head of HR to develop and deliver HR solutions to drive performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, talent retention and communication
- Be a visible member of the HR Function for line managers, working closely with them on performance, effectiveness for development and organisation, advice.
- Work in tandem with the Head of HR to assist line managers to develop their strategic plans.
- Salary and Comp & Benefits reviews.
- Enable some strategy considerations with Talent Acquisition to ensure a competitive edge within the market.
- Aid in the design and implementation of training courses.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in HR and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate will see the value of both internal stakeholders and process.
- You are detail orientated, client orientated and have proven communication and relationship management skills.
To learn more apply online or contact Jess Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for more information.