A dynamic financial organisation are looking for a HR Generalist to join their growing HR team to work closely with the HR team and other employees within the business achieve overall business and HR goals while ensuring a positive culture and work environment for all involved.
- Be a point of contact for Line Managers and Employees within the business.
- Ensuring the company benefits scheme is managed correctly and liaise with the finance and HR function to produce payroll and reward updates.
- Play an integral role in HR projects such as streamlining the HR systems within the business
- Build relationships with employees and stakeholders within the business to ensure a seamless delivery of the high-touch HR experience.
- With job satisfaction in mind seek to resolve any issues that may arise and promote the use of HR programs
- Immersion into a litany of innovative project work within the HR function from Diversity & Inclusion, wellbeing programmes, employee engagement and learning & development.
- Using key stakeholder management skills to ensure the successful roll out of HR policies and programmes; excellent internal communication will be integral to this role.
It is essential that any candidate interested in the role of HR Generalist have 4+ years' experience in a HR role in addition to a 3rd level qualification in a HR or related discipline.
The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded understanding of what it is to work in a high commercial and fast paced financial institution.
It is necessary that any applicants have experience dealing with payroll and experience using SuccessFactors SAP would put you at an advantage.
The person will have to be comfortable with the full Microsoft Office suite and have had exposure to HR systems in the past.
To learn more, apply online or contact Jess Barry on +353 1 632 1822 for a confidential discussion.