A Financial Services Organisation in Dublin is seeking to hire an experienced, HR Generalist to join their team.
Reporting into the Head of Human Resources, you will provide a high level of HR support across the business. The right person will enjoy working to resolve a broad range of HR activities and have an interest in project management and HRIS.
You will be responsible for the following activities:
- Providing key HR administration and support regarding all HR practices and procedures ensuring a high level of service and accuracy of data to both internal and external stakeholders
- Supporting and leading all key HR processes and procedures such as Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Employee Engagement etc
- Implementing and adhering to strong control frameworks around payroll, onboarding, offboarding, induction, compensation and benefits, and general HR administration at local and global level
- Overseeing and managing the day to day relationships with external vendors to maintain a high level of service regarding company compensations including the integrity and accuracy of relevant data
- Assisting HRBP in overseeing and managing landing key HR processes such as Employee Engagement, HRIS, Performance Reviews, Recruitment and Selection
- Providing accurate and timely monthly payroll submissions to payroll vendors which include all relevant input covering all company remuneration and compensation
- Providing KPI's round company HR metrics to HRBP including the assimilation of data for Management Reporting
- Compiling and presenting HR information for global management reporting purposes
To be considered for this position, you have a minimum of 5-7 years' strong HR experience. You are coming from a large multinational organisation and by nature, you are analytically minded.
You will have a relevant degree and be CIPD accredited. A candidate who can demonstrate project management experience and exposure to Global HR practices is preferable. You are highly organised, have a high attention to detail and are prepared to join a team going through a time of change.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.