We are currently working with a Medical Device Organisation in Galway to appoint a HR Generalist into a stand-alone role to support a rapidly growing employee base. This is a highly innovative organisation with a global footprint who aim to stand out from the crowd.
Reporting into the HR & Corporate Services Director based in the UK, you will be responsible for providing a Generalist HR Service to the Galway site across the full HR Employee Lifecycle.
- Providing exceptional recruitment expertise and manage the coordination and administration of hiring activities for the Galway site in line with the resourcing plan.
- Managing benefits administration for the employee base.
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures are up to date and compliant with current Irish legislation.
- Carrying out or procuring training if required supporting employee induction and continued development.
- Ensuring consistency and regularity of performance management reviews.
- Providing support and advice to managers in handling performance management, disciplinary and grievance issues, sickness, absence management etc.
- Ensuring HR records systems are maintained in accordance with data protection/GDPR and in line with overall company policy.
- Carrying out other ad hoc tasks or projects where required.
This is a stand-alone position for Galway so you must be confident to carry out an efficient HR service with minimum supervision. You will have at least 4-5 years' HR Generalist experience and can demonstrate your experience in Recruitment, Training, Compensation and Benefits and Employee Relations.
Relationship building is key for this role so showing you have the ability to work and interact at all levels is extremely important. This company are rapidly expanding and will require someone with excellent organisation and time management skills.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.