We are currently working with an exciting organisation, which are advancing the innovation of Irish businesses through training and workforce learning, to appoint a talented HR Generalist to the team.
Reporting to the Executive Director of Operations, your goal will be to ensure the HR department runs smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organisation.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes in line with business requirements supporting the development of job specifications, advertising, interviews etc.
- Supporting the onboarding of new staff, including drafting of contracts, reference checking, induction, and on-boarding.
- Ensuring that relevant administration activities in relation to onboarding and offboarding are accurate with systems updated.
- Providing advice and guidance on and managing any employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance management and other key HR areas.
- Promoting HR engagement programmes and activities to create a culture of collaboration and efficiency.
- Assisting in the development, implementation, and maintenance of HR policies.
- Partnering with managers on performance management matters.
- Gathering and analysing data with useful HR metrics, like employee satisfaction and employee turnover rates.
- Ensuring job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organising team building activities.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years HR experience working with multiple stakeholders at different levels.
- You will have a 3rd level qualification in HR or a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of employment law and legislation.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
You have a positive outlook and thrive in a dynamic environment, you're able to respond quickly to change and emerging trends and consider yourself self-directed and resilient.
To learn more, apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for a confidential discussion.