Our client, a global organisation headquartered in Dublin are seeking to hire a professional HR Generalist to join their business to provide HR advice, support and guidance to the business whilst acting as a point of contact for employees and managers.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this HR Generalist will ensure efficient, professional and best practice HR throughout the business in line with the organisation's objectives and strategy.
- To provide HR support to the team on a range of areas including Recruitment and Selection, On-boarding of New Joiners, Training and Development, Employee Relations and Engagement.
- Manage administration including; employment contracts, new joiner packs, probation and contract renewals, change letters and all benefits.
- Maintain HRIS with HR data, sickness, holiday and working time records as well as payroll and benefits.
- Support and deliver disciplinaries, grievances and dismissals.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure HR records are updated and completed to meet employment legislation and business needs and work to an organised HR process
- Assist senior management with ad hoc projects when required.
The successful candidate will have a degree in HR or a related discipline. You will have a minimum of 3 years HR Generalist experience in a fast-growing environment and have strong knowledge of HR compliance regulations, employment law and industry best practice.
To be successful in this organisation, you must be able to work autonomously and on your own initiative as well as in a team environment. You are a solution orientated person who can work well with a variety of employee levels and functions.
To learn more apply online or contact Melissa Shannon on +353 1 632 1871 for more information.