This charity organisation is seeking a HR Generalist to support their retail operations across the Cork and Kerry regions, with main focus on Cork. This role requires the successful candidate to work 22 hours per week and can be split across 3, 4 or 5 days in the week. Initially a 6-month contract, there is an opportunity to extend further for this newly created position with the excellent Not for Profit organisation.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Regional Retail Manager for Cork/Kerry along with all other store managers. Assess HR support and guidance required.
- Provide advice to Regional, Area and Shop Managers regarding employee relations issues.
- Ensure probation reviews are completed by managers.
- Advise and support managers with the probation process.
- Provide advice to staff on HR policies.
- Update policies & procedures as required and write where required. You will have the support of Dublin HQ on such matters. You will also advise management on HR policies & procedures, in line with best practice.
- Management and coordination of Induction Programme for New Starters in collaboration with line managers and advise Regional Retail Managers on the induction process for new employees.
- Manage Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Maternity Leave and all other leave by ensuring it is accurately recorded and monitored.
- Ad hoc day to day HR administration and query management.
- An ability to establish and maintain working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent command of the English language - spelling, grammar with attention to detail.
- Confident and proficient user of MS Office, Excel, databases, strong IT literacy.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Must be flexible to travel once restrictions are lifted within reason, primarily in Cork and on occasion to Kerry. (To note you will not need to travel each day.)
- This is an opportunity to work with one of Ireland's leading and most reputable charity organisation.
- Currently the HR team are working from home, once restrictions are lifted a Hybrid working model will apply allowing flexibility on days worked and from where.
- You will have the support of an extensive and impressive HR Team including an ER specialist who will support and lead any complex matters.
To discover more, contact Ashling Edwards in HRM Recruit on +353 21 4358748 in strict confidence.